Rules & Disclaimer Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tone Icon

• RPS Staff
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:15 AM

Welcome to the RPS Forum.

Before you get started there are a few points about the forum that you may wish to note.

1. The forum is an open one, non-registered users may view postings and search the site, but only registered users may post. So basically if you post something on the forum the whole world can take a look at it.

2. Image Editing. Users should not edit the images of other users without permission, if you are happy to have an image edited and reposted by another user, state "Feel free to edit" in your post. If you would like to edit someone else's image and post it up again, please ask permission.

3. When posting images on the forum if you have concerns about people downloading them, please only post low resolution or watermarked images.

4. If you have any questions about any of the above or anything else about the forum , please don't hesitate to contact me. tony@rps.org

5. If you are already a member of the Royal Photographic Society, it would help me with administration if you could mail me and let me know your membership number. This is purely for ease of comunication.
I.E. If Username "zorg73", tells me he lost his membership card at the weekend, i have to ask for full details, if I can put on your RPS membership acount that you are Zorg73 on the Forum, then I can more easily help you with your membership of the Society.

6. If you decide to join the Society as a result of the Forum please let them know this when you join,as it helps keep the forum alive and kicking.

7. Enjoy yourself and please read the disclaimer below:

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed in this forum are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of the Royal Photographic Society

The Royal Photographic Society does not certify, endorse, verify, edit or review the contents of any communication posted to these forums. The Royal photographic Society makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the posted communications or information contained therein.

The Royal Photographic Society is not responsible for defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any author posting to this forum.

The Royal photographic Society reserves the right to remove any postings from this forum at its discretion, and to ban or remove users at its discrection Persons posting to this forum hereby agree to abide by all applicable laws both National and International and to accept legal responsibility for the contents of their communications.

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by reporting the post to a modorator. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the Forum does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users